1. General provisions
- This policy applies to the Website which operates under the address url: www.witcherschool.com
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Żywiołów Dominik Wawrzyniak Powstańców 34, 48-250 Głogówek.
- The Operator can be contacted at: [email protected]
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing a newsletter,
- Managing a comment system,
- Managing online chat conversations,
- Presenting offers or providing information.
- The Website obtains information about the Users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms within the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files at end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Elected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The login and data introduction points are protected during transmission (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the end Users computer and can be read only at the target server.
- The operator periodically changes their administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection are the regular udpates of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the programming components.
- The Website is hosted at the servers of the operator OVH.
4. Your rights and additional information about the way the data is used
- There are situations in which the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the services agreed upon with you or to fulfil the obligations of the Administrator. This applies to recipient groups such as:
- Authorized employees and co-workers who use data to carry out the purposes of the site.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the processes linked to the aforementioned data, specified in separate regulations (eg. keeping accounts). Regarding marketing data, your information will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to your personal information,
- Change of personal information,
- Removal of your data from the database,
- Processing restrictions,
- Data transfer.
- You have the right to object to what is indicated in item 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection can not be exercised if there are valid legal grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to thePresident of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the services provided through the Website.
- Automated decision making actions may be taken in regards to you, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Data forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User, including personal data, if such is provided.
- The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form to the email address of the User filling out the form. In this case, the User’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what the data is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the User’s behavior on the site may be logged. This data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Cookie information
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Website Administrator places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website.
- Achieving the objectives set out above in the section “Significant marketing techniques”.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to express and revoke consent?
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We must state that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining User preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases even prevent from using the Website.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: